Sunday, October 19, 2008

Moab Couples Trip!

We took off without the kiddos last weekend for a Moab couples trip. We had a blast! I was way out of my comfort zone with the rappelling and jeeping but I am so glad we went.
The girls right before the rappel. Back: Amie Dunkley, Sadie Eades, Middle: Kristie Workman, Monica Clark, Jen Leishman, Carrie Niederhauser, Me (Holly) Front: Natalie Robbins.
The Guys at the confluence of the Green and Colorado Rivers. Back: Judson Eades (the tour guide/man with the gear and knowledge) Middle: Dusty Clark, David Dunkley, Mason Niederhauser, Trevin Workman, Front: Rod Leishman, Ty, Matt Robbins, Clay Wengreen.

5 comments:

Kaly Shippen said...

I want to see more pictures from the trip! Do you think you could work on talking my husband into doing something like this in a few years? I don't see it happening until our kids or older, but wow, it looks like so much fun!

The Perkins said...

How fun is that! What an awesome trip. I've always wanted to try rappelling, it does look really scary though.

Julia said...

Wow! What a fun idea. Ryan and I have always said, "If we're going to die, it's better if we die together." Was that the real plan? Just kidding. I've done my share of rapelling, but not Jeeping. I don't know if I would drive with Ryan. :)

The LaDuke Justice League said...

Hey there, how are you? What a fun trip to Moab with couples, that sounds great! I can't believe you are running marathons. You go girl. You look great and have a such cute family.
Alicia

The Bogle Bunch said...

That looks like so much fun.It's important to get out like that away from the kiddos sometimes. Iran the TOU last year.It does take a toll on the joints and muscles. Good for you!
Amanda