Sunday, October 19, 2008

Jeeping was just as crazy. I was amazed at what these jeeps could climb. We went on Hell's Revenge. This was the entrance. Holy Crap is all I can say.
Every time we came to a huge scary hill, I said there is no way we are going up that. Sure enough the group headed up and so did we. Ty and I rented a Jeep. Many of the couples in our group had their own Jeeps and were "Pro's," this was not a good thing...we had to follow!
We went into Canyonlands one of the days and explored around. What a cool place. The rock formations were just amazing.
Matt Robbins in his Own Jeep. Why is it that if there is something that looks really hard to climb, the men all have to try? I must admit, I liked to watch the efforts. It was cool.

1 comment:

Mortimer Family said...

Men are so stupid sometimes...this was my favorite part of our trip in April. I loved doing Hells Revenge, we even did it with the kids...those jeeps literally crawl up those rocks, it's amazing!