Kylie and Brooke find the garbage truck fascinating. I think the fascination comes from their dad:) Notice Kylie's clothes backwards. She wakes up each morning and gets dressed with her clothes on backwards. You gotta love the innocence.
Pure viewing satisfaction.
13 comments:
The garbage truck is awesome for some reason. Both of my kids go running to the window when they hear it. I love how yours are sitting there waiting for it.
Brooks loves the garbage truck also! How cute are your kids waiting at the curb? I will have to let Brooks do that too, he'd love to be that close to the truck :)
that's living in cache valley for you...jk....i would actually love to live there..we are going up tonight to see the byu game..we should visit. (i just invited myself:)
Ha Ha that is funny!When i was little i always used to wait for it!Oh and Love Kylie's Clothes!
Emilee
That is too funny! And Kylie's shirt that is so awesome, you are great to not care and just let her wear it like that.
That is hilarious!! Riley used to sit and wait for the truck too. Kylie is so cute. I love when they want to start doing everything for themselves!
That is a GREAT picture! It's funny what gets kids excited. Nothing much usually... like the garbage man!
Bria LOVES the garbage truck! It is such an event for her. I just thought my kid was wierd, but I am glad to see she is normal! Ha ha!
At least your kids have a garbage truck to watch. Mine look out the window for something interesting. You know how Bothwell is, dead!
That is awesome!!
Hey Holly,
I remembered you talking about your Garmin on one of your posts. My husband wants one, but I am not sure what to get. I was wondering what you have or if you have any recommendations. If you get time, will you comment your answer on my blog. Thanks a bunch.
Stacy
That is too cute. Don't feel too lame. My kids think it is pretty cool too.
I love that picture! that is the great thing about being a kid- everything is so fun to do-my kids (especially Ethan) always loved the garbage truck. He also still wears his shirt & sometimes his other clothes on backwards - oh well! By the way I love your posts on TOU and Latoja- can I just live through you for a while?!
Post a Comment