Rappelling is by far the scariest thing I have ever done. I was so scared I thought I was going to hyperventilate and fall off the rope.
This picture is the first time I looked down. My plan was to not look down and just go. It was crazy. I had no idea that I had to rappel into a pool of water and THEN go the rest of the way. It wasn't as bad as I thought once I was on the ground thankfully. It was really fun.
This is the second rappel. We walked out on this arch and rappelled off. It looked so dang high. I never in a million years thought I would ever walk out on this arch, let alone rappel off it.
Ty was the second to last guy to go. He was the photographer at the top. He got a good swinging when he was halfway down courtesy of Matt.
3 comments:
It's kind of nice to get pass those fears. And it's even more fun to do it with friends.
How fun! Toby and I just got back from fishing with no KIDS!! It was the first time in a year. YEAH! We need to get together and do something fun. Sounds like you had a blast! In response to your question, yes I am playing v-ball. Just with a group one night a week. It is a blast, they even do rotations...hahahaha Plus I am going to coach club in a couple of weeks. FUN!!!!
That looks like a ton of fun!!! I would probably freak though!! Tahnks for all the encouraging words. My doc has been awesome. He told me as long as I don't dialate to a 4 before 36 weeks I can resume my normal activities too, 6 more weeks of this.
Post a Comment