Monday, November 3, 2008

More Festivities

Each year we attend the Pumpkin walk. Notice the amazing Noah's Ark scene behind us. All made from pumpkins (or a pumpkin relative). So Cute!
Pumpkin carving. These are pumpkins from our garden so the girls were really excited about that. The problem was, most of the pumpkins from our garden cross-bred with something and came out pear shaped and lumpy...Kylie never really got into the whole gutting of the pumpkins.
Carmel apples are our favorites. Jace loved them the most. He kept sticking his little finger in the carmel and licking it. The best was when he would miss the carmel but still lick his finger. I am not sure he even noticed. Gotta love the innocence.
Another favorite is projects from Michaels. We had fun making hand puppets.

2 comments:

Mortimer Family said...

You do quite a bit to keep yourselves busy on Halloween. Good for you...I don't know that I would be up for all the projects, but it sure looks fun! I'm sure my kids would prefer you to me when it comes to being MOM. :)

Ndrhsrfamily said...

I swear we talk fairly often but still I have no idea what you do most days. You've been busy! The kiddos looked darling, so so cute... and seriously, pumpkins can "cross-breed?" I think only in Utah...