Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Firsts

Kylie was so excited for her first day of preschool she could barely contain herself! She is attending a little preschool here in Smithfield and has loved it. She would not just smile for the camera.

Kylie has also started Dance at Tuellers. Brooke has been there for a couple years and now it is Kylie's turn. She loves her little tap shoes and "slippers". She has a bunch of little friends in her classes which makes it really nice and fun for her. I especially love the time I get at home with just 2 kids. It is amazing the difference it makes.
I am horrible and didn't take a picture really of Brooke's first days. This picture is taken on Brooke's first day of dance and Jace is on his birthday bike for the first time so I think that counts!

1 comment:

Mortimer Family said...

Give yourself a break...you've been busy. I love Kylie's smile.