Friday, August 22, 2008

Brooke's first real catch.



This video should come after the pics below. Anyhow, this video was taken with our camera. Brooke caught this fish all by herself. I was proud of her as you may be able to tell by the excitement in my voice...I have to admit, I was glad the fish fell off. I don't like getting fishy hands. I usually make Ty take the fish off.



Jace loves, loves, loves going on trips in the trailer. Most of our nieces spent the day in our trailer watching the Bee movie.

6 comments:

Mortimer Family said...

How funny, I was laughin' the whole time watching Jace, he's so cute! And believe it or not, Delon just took the kids fishing this morning out west of Smithfield. They must have done pretty good...they brought home dinner!

Emilee said...

HA HA!Oh yup my dad took us fishing and yep we did bring back dinner!Yeah i caught my first real fish it was awesome except when you see the blood coming out it's not very pleasant.Um i really liked the dinner though it was awesome i love any kind of fish to eat well let's say most of the time i do.

Emilee MORTIMER

Toby and Debby said...

How cute are your kids. Toby LOVES fishing and has taken Taya a bunch of times. She caught her first one in Matua this summer. I couldn't see anyone prouder than Toby was. Camping is the BEST! I am glad that you guys had fun...

Julia said...

How fun! Good family memoroes. I need to become more of a camper..for the kids' sakes especially. Maybe a trailer would help. :)

The Perkins said...

Isn't camping the best! I have to say it is even better when you have a trailer. Your little Jace looks so big, we need to get together next time we come up.

sheila said...

The cabin and fishing look like so much fun! My parents have a cabin in Island Park and my kids love to go there, they look forward to it all winter. Your blog is so cute. The vegas trip looked fun. I finally created a blog this week. I'm going to put you as a link on mine, hope that is okay??