We took our trailer up to our family cabin in the Uintahs this past weekend. It was a blast! I posted a bunch of pics and a couple videos. This is a pic of the hike we went on to the beaver ponds. Myself, Brooke, Bro Aaron and Ryan, BIL Derek and sis Dani. We hiked about 4 miles past the Beaver Ponds according to my Dad. Brooke made it the whole way. Little stinker.
Kylie and her cousin Kaylie. They were in deep conversation about "fuzzies" (pajamas). It was so funny to hear their take on P.J.'s.
The fishing was awesome. Basically if you can put a line in a hole, you can catch a fish. They weren't little fish either! We caught some good size fish. I have always loved fishing. When I was little, my dad taught me to fish. He is the master fisherman. He would have me crawling on my hands and knees to holes so the fish would not see me...I caught them fine this weekend just walking up to the hole.
Brooke and aunt Dan-Dan.
1 comment:
Oh so cool i bet you guys had a lot of fun!I remember when we went fishing it was way fun!
Emilee MORTIMER
Post a Comment