Thursday, May 1, 2008

Finally!!!

So we haven't named her yet, but she is home. Our trailer that is! After about a year of research and looking through every trailer in the state of Utah, we bit the bullet and got one. We are so excited to get out camping if you can call it that...
This is the middle area of the trailer. The couch has a blow-up mattress in it so it will be a little more comfy for our guests.
This is the best part of the trailer. The back has double slides and a door so the kids can have lots of room when we lock them in! Actually we plan on taking people with us and loved how it has it's own little room in back. Lots of privacy.
This is a shot from the back room. It has a separate bathroom in back with 2 entrances.
This is the master bedrooom up front. There is a shower and a toilet room and sink as well. It also slides out. We are planning on going to Park City this weekend and staying. I envision myself shopping at the outlets while Ty watches the kids in the trailer. We'll see. Anyhow, I feel so blessed to have this trailer. I grew up camping and we can't wait to make many fun memories with our kids!

8 comments:

meg said...

Okay, I'm seriously jealous. I want one, but honestly I don't know if I would trust Shane pulling the thing...

King Family said...

that is nicer than my house....:) You guys don't go camping, you go "pamping". That is awesome.

Kara said...

Hi Holly! After hearing from you, I thought I'd check out your blog. I can't believe your trailer. It's super nice. Yeah, I don't think that qualifies as "camping". :)

Jenilyn Anderson said...

Wow! This looks so much fun! Yeah we are coming this weekend and I was actually going to call you and remind you to bring Bria's whale. She has been asking for it all week and we have to keep telling her, "Your whale had to go visit Holly, but he will be coming back soon!"

Ndrhsrfamily said...

Whoa baby!!! That thing is enormous!!! I think you should move to the Camperworld at Bear Lake for the summer and live in your new summer home. Can't wait to help you break it in!

The Perkins said...

Just one word JEALOUS! It looks amazing. You guys are going to have so much fun.

Shane and I have wanted to get a trailer for awhile, I'm really sick of the tent when we go hunting and camping!

The Holmgrens said...

I'm jealous!!!! That is way nice. How fun.

Mortimer Family said...

I saw that thing this morning, nice! That ought to make your camping experience a little easier. Hope you do make many fun memories!!