So Ty turned 32 today. I feel like the luckiest girl alive to have him for a husband. I am so thankful he was born...He is the most patient, kind, loving, caring, helpful, ambitious, generous, hot, funny, athletic, helpful, giving, wonderful, amazing, person I know. I had to post his baseball pic because this is the picture that was on the board in the hallway of the athletic dept when we first met. I remember going back to the board after we met the first time to see if he was really as cute as I had thought...yup most definitely. My picture on the other hand was terrible. It was taken right after a bad haircut (I looked like a mushroom) and Ty claimed he was glad he met me before he saw my pic or we wouldn't have gone out.
I am more a fighter than Ty. Thank goodness he hates contention and never fights with me. He is a very mellow person and I love that about him. I am so glad he was raised by a wonderful mother who taught him to love others unconditionally and serve those around you. His dad taught him how to treat a wife and help out around the house...love that! What great parents Ty has. Thanks for raising me such a good man.
Thanks to Ty for being a great husband and Father. We love you!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
5 comments:
We would all have to agree. Ty is a great person and we are lucky to have you as friends. Happy Birthday Ty!!
Ty is really one of the funniest people I know... and the two of you together, well, it doesn't get funnier than that. We love you guys!!!
We would have GREAT campfire stories, as long as we don't have to wait for Delon to start the fire :) J/K He's not ever been much of a camper, but he knows I like it and he'll pretty much try anything. (His family just never went anywhere.) We'll definitely have to plan something. Although my idea of camping is with a tent...could you handle that? I'm kidding, it's much easier with kids to have a trailer. Let's do it!
Happy Birthday Ty! That really is a cute picture :) We have some great memories with you from the Rick's College days. We think you are such a great guy and eventhough we never see you, we still think of you as a friend. We are glad you and your cute family are doing so well. Hope you have a great day! Love, The Bell's
Way cute tribute Holly :)
Holly, if you didn't devour Ty's entire b-day present, could I at least have the heart string back. Tori's has got some creative ideas all of a sudden!
Post a Comment