Friday, December 19, 2008

Gingerbread things

We love doing holiday projects. Gingerbread things are always a favorite because the frosting is so dang good. Kylie made a tree this year and Brooke made a house.
Brooke Montana graced us with her presence in the middle of decorating Kylie's tree. We got this costume at Shopko for 80% off and it has been a hit. Brooke loves the wig and likes to wear it out in public.
Kylie was eating her frosting as fast as she could put it on.
Brooke is a perfectionist and made her house look just like the one on the box. The only parts that didn't turn out were the parts I did.

3 comments:

Mortimer Family said...

Hmm, I wonder where she gets the perfection thing from? :) So cute!

Kristen said...

You are such an awesome mom. I waited until right before I had to leave for work and told the kids Dad was going to help them. Ha! The outcome was way better than if I would have done it. Carson loved it and told me how much icing he ate. I told him there was glue in the icing to help it stick together and it might get sticky coming out. :)

Becky said...

What a great tradition! I love all the stuff you do with your kids. I can tell you're a super mom! You look great!