Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas parties

Ty's work party was a hit complete with cookie decorating and Santa. Brooke and her friend Irelynd watched Santa drive away in his car afterwards and got a little confused...
This is about as close as Kylie gets to Santa.
Jace Digging the good stuff.
Once again at the ward Christmas party we dress up and no one else does. We had fun.

3 comments:

Mortimer Family said...

Good for you! I don't mind dressing up, but Delon wasn't around until later and I wasn't taking all of the kids by myself, so we skipped out. Glad you had fun.

Julia said...

How cute that you dress up. I've NEVER even considered it. Preston was terrified of Santa. He squirmed and screamed and was quite upset that we would give him to some strange hairy old guy. :)

Becky said...

We were one of the only families to show up dressed up for our ward Christmas party too. . . much to Brittyn's dismay. (He doesn't like to dress up, but I make him). Oh well :)