Friday, December 19, 2008

Thanksgiving stuff

I really wanted to just forget about the whole Thanksgiving thing this year because it was a disaster. I decided I had better document. These are really the only pictures I have Thanksgivingee unless you want to see barf...We were all packed up to head to Pendleton, OR. I woke up about 5 am and knew we weren't going anywhere. I had the flu. I was sick all day. We were so sad that we had to stay home, but I think the fam was glad we did. We stayed home and went to Grandma Perkins for dinner the next day. Saturday, Kylie was barfing when I came home from my run. We had planned to go the the Aggie f-ball and B-ball games. I stayed home all day with Kylie and Ty got it that night. It was the worst.
These are Turkeys we used to make when I was little. The kids love to make em.
Kylie got a kick out of the little foamie turkeys. She made about 50. They all looked the same.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mortimer Family said...

Sorry you were sick, that sucks! I'm hoping we're safe for Christmas...everyone around us has been sick, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!