Saturday, January 8, 2011

Halloween

Halloween is a favorite of mine. I let all the kids choose their costumes. I found mine on the 70% off rack at shopko days before Halloween. Brooke was so excited when I came out in it since it matched her. It was so much fun. It was raining on Halloween night, so Jace and Kylie lasted for about 2 houses and wanted to come home. Brooke and I went back out a little later and had a great time loading up!
Ty was the funniest thing I have ever seen.

Boston with half his costume on for about 5 minutes :).

Brooke in her classroom parade.

Kylie was obsessed with being strawberry shortcake. I looked everywhere! It was soldout and going for $100 plus on ebay. I lucked out and found one on some random little website. Kylie and Jace both wore their costumes all day everyday! Kylie got sick of the wig and hat really quickly because it itched.

Jace with his class. He acted so tough in his costume. He had to constantly pull the eyes down, but it didn't seem to both him as much as it bothered me!

Carving pumpkins with Dani, Kent and Maika. We planned to go to the pumpkin walk, but it closed down earlier than expected so we ate dinner and carved pumpkins!

I am always the photog.

Jace. Ha ha!

Grandma Perkins playing the get the cookie into your mouth without using your hands and only wiggling your face game.

Jace trying to guess the body parts in the box game.

Brooke touching "real worms". My mom said everything we would touch was edible....we didn't know she meant edible my anything! So gross!!!!!! We went to a kids carnival later that week and needless to say, my kids would not participate in the guess what that is game!

Dani with her winnings. Nice guessing Dani!

My stepdad came a knocking at the door like this. Scared us to death!
The whole family. My mom and Sierra really know how to throw a party!

2 comments:

Jennie Kunz said...

HA HA HA HA HAH!!!! Ty is killing me!!! HA HA HA HA HA!!

TheKunks said...

What great costumes! I love them all. Ty does win the funniest fo sho! I've never seen such a cute strawberry short cake. Love the wig and the cute girl.