Saturday, January 8, 2011

Halloween Food

My family is all about food when it comes to Holidays! We had a super fun Halloween party at my Moms, and I wanted to document her and a few of my creations to remember :). These are little pudding cups with oreos and gummy worms dipped in cocoa.
My brother Aaron is always the meat man and does a great job.

Little witches aka twice baked potatoes.

Fingers-little ham sandwiches rolled up with cream cheese and mustard spread and a almond fingernail.

My mom the chef who goes ALL OUT!!!

Little oranges carved like pumpkins and filled with a fruit salad. Must have taken her all week to do since she did about 25 of them.

The kids and I did the treats. Cupcake spiders, chinese noodle spiders, bones and sugar cookies.

Deviled egg eyeballs.
Zits.

Homemade chips.
Kylie making her spider.

Jace with his classic smile. Ty leaving for a meeting and Boston resting on the hard counter...I hate when Ty does that! He claims if Boston doesn't cry it doesnt hurt his head...poor little muffin.

Sugar cookies. I think I have to have the kids do sugar cookies for every holiday because I have the cookie cutters. It seems like I always end up doing all of the cookies myself! I always make sure and have special trays for Jace and Kylie as the non-edibles because they like to lick fingers and bite their dough. Don't we all?

Boston's first time in his highchair.

Making bones. This is a great activity for kids and they are yummy!!! Stick marshmallows on the ends of pretzels and dip them in white chocolate. Make sure the pretzels are different lengths for a better looking bone :).

No comments: