Father's day was awesome this year thanks to the kiddos. They all made Ty a tie to wear to church with their cute pictures laminated on them. The best part was, it was Ty's first day in the new bishopric. He looked like the Father of the Year! The kids were thrilled as I am sure Ty was too.
The kids love their dad more than anything. So do I. We are so lucky to have him in our lives. I couldn't ask for more.
3 comments:
Great post, Holly! I love it! And I love that he actually wore them to church, that is awesome. You guys are such a cute family!
I love all the post lately! And all the fun pictures.
It's funny, b/c I saw Ty in church that day. We were at my in-laws (they watched our kids while we ran the ragnar) and stayed for fathers day. But I hear your ward split. I was looking for you guys but I saw him in the halls tallking to people. cute idea.
Next time we are up, i'll have to come over and visit.
Post a Comment