
This picture popped in somehow, but I decided to leave it because its hilarious. Jace loves his sunglasses.

Boston after his first bath with his massive head of hair. Its super curly after his bath until it get mo-hawked.

Grandpa Jer-Bear.

Grandma Ju-Ju. We were blessed to have Ty's parents come down the week Boston was born and help out. It was a lifesaver as the kids were still in school. Judy did everything from laundry to organizing my drawers. We had tons of meals brought in (16 to be exact) and lots of darling gifts. I have never felt so loved and blessed in my entire life. I love my family and friends so much. Thanks everyone for all the visits, calls, gifts and food!

Jace cant get enough of him :). He is always asking if he can walk yet. He says he is going to take him on his jeep, play catch, go for walks, play in the sand etc. etc. etc. The day we brought him home, all the kids had a nasty cold and Brooke was barfing. I was a nervous wreck! I quarantined him to my room and made the kids wear masks whenever they were around him. They thought that was cool.

Kids seeing him for the first time other than through the glass.

Going home from the NICU. They made us buy a new carseat to take Boston home because ours was older than 5 years.

Ready to head home. Boston is all unhooked for the first time and Ty is doing what he does best. The New rooms are so nice and BIG!

Grandma Karie and Grandpa Mike through the glass. My Mom was at the hospital the night Boston was born as well. Mike stayed at home with my kids as they slept.

Kids first visit the day after Boston was born. The only got to see him through the glass. Jace was freaked out by all the tubes and the IV and didn't want to look at him. It was sad!

Grandpa Greg. Notice the nasty head IV. It was so hard to look at. I think the IV is worse than giving birth and he had one in his little head!

Aunt Dan-Dan, Grandma Carolyn and Grandpa Greg. Only 3 people are allowed back at a time.

Dad holding him after a bath.
1 comment:
Congrats on the little one! He was born on my youngest's birthday. :) I'm glad he is doing good and you look fabulous. I would have never guessed you were that far along when you said, 'still pregnant' in your post for the dance recital. I think with my next I need to excercise like you did. I hate bedrest.
Post a Comment