Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Disneyland In January!

We learned that Disneyland in January is a great time to go! We waited in no lines and the weather was beautiful. We got into the park for free and had plane tickets that needed to be used :). The kids loved it. It was our first trip to Disneyland. We had a great trip!

California Adventure.

We had to start distracting the kids when we saw a character walking past because they HAD to have a picture with all of them. Kylie and Jace took awhile to warm up to the idea of them getting too close.

Getting ready to head into the park. (waiting for our girls to come who got us in free).

This was the scene each night. The kids were asleep before we left the parking lot. The first night we went to In and Out to eat. We ordered enough food for all of us. The kids wouldn't even wake up enough to eat it so Ty and I ate it all! The next night, we just let them sleep and sat in the parking lot eating our burgers, fries, and shakes while they slept...

Minnie's house. I think we visited it three times! So cute.

I loved It's a Small World. I haven't been there since I was a kid....It was still decorated like Christmas....So detailed.

Grand Entrance!
We spent Two days at the beach. I think the kids liked it better than anything! The weather was in the mid 70's so it was just right.

Jace exhausted at the end of the day. We didn't have any problems sleeping! I got up and ran with one of my best buds Maika every morning. She lives just a mile from disneyland. I loved to run with my shorts and t-shirt!

Kids at Old Town San Diego.

Sea World. The drive there was the pits, but it was worth it!

3-D show at Sea World.

We loved the shows at Sea World. Especially Shamu and the little animals show. Its amazing that they can train those fish. Weird!
First ever plane ride! It actually went by really fast for me with all the coloring and stories! Trips sure make me realize how much I love my family and how fun their little personalities are.

1 comment:

Julia said...

How did you get in for free?! We are going in July; it'll probably be way too hot and busy, but oh well. What a great memorable trip you had.