
None of these pics are in order, but it's all V-day! Breakfast of pink eggs, pancakes with strawberries and cream, and turkey bacon. Yum!

I'm a huge fan of the Holidays. I love to decorate for the season and do lots of activities that involve baking :). Kylie finally got a robe for v-day. She loves robes so much that she would wait until Brooke left for school and then take a bath just so she could wear her robe. Brooke got some Bendaroos and Jace a shooter.

Kylie goes the Preschool at the Sports Academy. They have the cutest little Valentines program. They get to bring a guest and play Bingo, decorate a cookie, and watch the songs the kids have learned.

Kylie couldn't wait to show me her Own crayons.

Don't ask. I have no idea how this happened but gross!!!

Aunt Dani is always a party.

Jace had his own little factory. I laughed that he made all of his cookies the same despite all the different options.

Heart-shaped little cakes. I always find fun Wilton pans at Ross with shapes for the holidays. I have learned you can make cupcakes, muffins, jigglers, and Rice Krispie shaped holiday things
with them.

Jace's Chocolate suckers. No sticks yet, but lookin good!

Ty gets more into these things than the kids. I love it.
3 comments:
Look what a fun Mom you are! What a fun holiday! I didn't know Kylie went to SARC preschool--is she by chance MWF? Great pictures
So fun! Looks like a fabulous V'day!
Holly, you are such a fun Mom! Me being the L/D RN have been scoping your belly in the Disneyland pictures-bottom line there isnt one. I'm assuming it is getting bigger now-hope you are feeling okay not on bedrest yet?? Your kids are adorable.
Post a Comment