
Christmas day with Grandma Gibbons. What a lady. She has been one of the most influenctial people in my life. She was the Grandma who loved to have us stay over, she made us malts, read to us and whatever else the perfect Grandma does.

This photo cracks me up. It is all the Grandkids performing at the annual Gibbons talent show on Christmas day. Jace happens to be in front with his new "shooter" pointing it at all the spectators. I have no talents, so I get to be the narrator every year :).

Kylie with her new DS. Now she won't have to sneak Brookes anymore when Brooke leaves for school :). Our secret.

Christmas morning. Brooke of course got up early!

Nativity performance at Grandma and Grandpa Burtons on Christmas Eve.

Every year on Christmas Eve, we go bowling and eat. We have the best food you can imagine because I have the best cook in the world for a mother! I love Christmas Eve.

Sierra, Grandpa Mike, Autum and Uncle Danny. Aaron is in the backgrounds. We love having Chris, Danny and Autum join us every year.

Brooke with her Tree made from foamies.

Kylie working on her foamie tree and Jace with his nativity.

Sunday dresses. Ty made me be conservative this year, so Brooke and Jace are the only ones with new outfits :). They are the only two who outgrew the hand-me-downs.

Poor Santa.

Brooke with her teacher and my dear friend Mrs. Richardson after her Christmas concert.

Brookes in the back. She is about a head taller than the rest of the kids!

Temple Square with Jeni and Derek and family, Dani, and Grandma and Grandpa Gibbons.

Our first Trax ride to Temple Square. Grandma made yummy cinnamon rolls and hot chocolate afterwards which made the long ride home worth the wait!

Jace decorating his Gingerbread Man.

The family after the Tavaci concert. The girls loved performing in their little choir even though Kylie had a fever that night! They performed about 5 songs complete with all actions. It was really entertaining!
3 comments:
Your family is beautiful, Holly! Looks like it was a great Christmas!
Fun. I agree, your family is beautiful. Also what is this about no talents?!!!! You are just misses athletic! You just can't perform that at a Christmas talent show. I always tell Justin that I don't have any talents, and he says you are really easy to talk to and care about people. Really, is that a talent? So be glad you have some.
Love your family Christmas pic. You guys all look great. I like your personal Christmas tree decorating tradition.
Post a Comment