Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Seriously???

I walked into the computer room the and found this...Brooke spent half the day sitting over these eggs so they would hatch. She left them each a strawberry so they could eat them after they hatch.
I heard her saying a little prayer that her eggs would hatch. Explain that one!

6 comments:

The Holmgrens said...

That is too cute! Hey, could you send Brooke my way. I could use a little cleaning too.

Jenilyn Anderson said...

Oh my gosh! That is hilarious! That is awesome she is so excited to help clean the house! You guys going to Grandma's party this Saturday?

Toby and Debby said...

Hey,
I LOVE it when the kids decide to help out. Taya has her moments when she will be so helpful and then nothing! Hope all is going well. We should plan a camping trip this summer!!!

Julia said...

She cleans and wants to hatch eggs. I think you have a little mommy on your hands. Definitely a first girl.

Anonymous said...

HA HAH A!! That is so funny. She's darling. . . and a good house keeper as well.

Law Family said...

That is hilarious!! I love your kids, they are so cute!