I was one of those who swore I would never have a house dog. I have had to eat my words. I had to video Tux eating in the high chair. The kids can do whatever they want with Tux and he plays along. They absolutely love him.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You are not hiring me for anything! I'd LOVE to come take snap shots of your darling kids. I'm a total ROOKIE but it would be FUN! Let's do it some saturday while the weather is nice!
How cute!! That is funny and weird, especially for someone who never wanted a dog in their house. But I hate to break it to ya, when you have kids you do a lot of things you never thought you would do....and all of them not so sanitary! :)
4 comments:
You are not hiring me for anything! I'd LOVE to come take snap shots of your darling kids. I'm a total ROOKIE but it would be FUN!
Let's do it some saturday while the weather is nice!
How cute!! That is funny and weird, especially for someone who never wanted a dog in their house. But I hate to break it to ya, when you have kids you do a lot of things you never thought you would do....and all of them not so sanitary! :)
That is a well behaved dog to sit in the little high chair. You must have got the pick of the litter because that is the cutest thing ever!!!
What???? You have a dog? I don't believe it!
Post a Comment