Monday, July 28, 2008

Mommy Tag!


Thanks! This is a really funny tag. I decided to ask the questions to both Brooke and Kylie. I put Brooke's answers first followed by Kylie's.
1. What is something mom always says to you? Thank-you; Go in the car

2. What makes mom happy? When I don't be mean to Kylie; potty in the toilet

3. What makes mom sad? When I slap you; pee-pee on the carpet

4. How does your mom make you laugh? Tickle me; like this ha-ha-ha

5. What was your mom like as a child? I don't know; like a smartie

6. How old is your mom? 28; 3

7. How tall is your mom? Taller than me; bigger than Brooke


8. What is her favorite thing to do? Play with me; potty in the toilet

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Play with Kylie; go to Kenzie's house

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Rock-star; playing with toys

11. What is your mom really good at? Driving a car; playing at Lagoon

12. What is your mom not very good at? Climbing a wall; golfing

13. What does your mom do for her job? Work on the computer; work on the computer

14. What is your mom's favorite food? Spaghetti; chocolate milk

15. What makes you proud of your mom? When you get me gum; potty in the toilet


16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Minnie mouse; diego

17. What do you and your mom do together? Computer games-webkinz, princesses; play computer games

18. How are you and your mom the same? We're both girls; we're 2

19. How are you and your mom different? If you were a boy and I was a girl; we're not 3

20. How do you know your mom loves you? You kiss and hug me! Um I love you!

21. What does your mom like most about your dad? When dad babysits the kids; he works

22. Where is your moms favorite place to go? Lagoon; bike ride

It's interesting to see things from the kids perspective! Brooke and Kylie tag: Irelynd, Ashlyn, Carly, Adelyn, Alexis and Isabella

6 comments:

The Holmgrens said...

That was hilarious!!! Justin and I laughed our heads off. I know you didn't tag me, but I'm so going to do it. Way funny. Your kids are cute.

Kaleb Kunz said...

Are you sure the second answers weren't coming from Ty? -Kaleb

Julia said...

This is so cute. I'm excited to ask Adelyn these questions. Kids say the dardist things. It's pretty obvious that Kiley is potty-training. Oh the joys...

Emilee said...

Ha Ha!That was so funny and i know i was playing with Kiah And um we were droping off your guys carseat i think and i saw you guys on webkinz!I know it's awesome um here is my Username ok here i go it is emortimer plase add me!

Emilee Mortimer

meg said...

That's a good one. Will do it soon. Next time you go to Lagoon call us and we'll meet you there :)

Toby and Debby said...

What is UP????? I have been searching far and long for you blog...(J/K) How are you doing? Looks like you added a new little one to the family. How fun. Are you guys still in Logan? We moved to North Salt Lake and have been here for a year and a half. LOVE IT! Trying to keep up with the home... Check us out at tobyanddebby.blogspot.com Good to see what you are up too. Oh yeah, way to go with the biking. I am sooooooo jelouse.