Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Adam!!!

I had to post a Happy Birthday to my little brother Adam aka "Mudd". He turns 26 today. He is a great friend, thinker, supporter, helper, athlete, student, uncle, world traveler, climber, hiker, road biker and many many more. He served his mission in Cambodia. This is a pic from when he returned.

This is our Yellowstone trip. We hiked down this crazy hill to a waterfall. Kylie needed a lift to get back to the top...Thank goodness for uncle Adam!
Happy Birthday! We love you!!!

4 comments:

Jon and Ashley said...

Tell Adam we said a big Happy Birthday. I hope it is a great day for him.

The Holmgrens said...

Tell Mud happy b-day from the Homies. I loved catching up on what you have been up to, and envying your trailer. I would really like one, but I think we better move out of Justin's parent's basement first.

The Perkins said...

I hope Adam had a good birthday!
It sounds like you guys have been having some great fun, you should come down and camp with us in August for the hunt.

Mortimer Family said...

Don't you love brothers? It's nice to have one who can be a friend too.