Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Preschool Graduation

This is a little late, but I wanted to post some pics of Brooke's Preschool graduation. She loved her year in preschool and can't wait to go back. She loves school and catches on really fast. They had a graduation ceremony where they performed some songs from the year. It was really fun to see. During the ceremony Kylie escaped over to the rainbow of cupcakes and helped herself to a red one. I am afraid she may have licked more than one (I know this because a lady told me...)
What a poser! I think Ty taught her that.
Brooke and her best little friend Kenzie. Kenzie lives next door and Brooke and she spend every moment together they can. We have connecting fences in the back yard for easy access.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mortimer Family said...

Pretty embarrassing huh...when your kid decides to taste test everything? I have experienced that many times. That's why they're cute, so they can get away with it.