Thursday, April 10, 2008

Easter at Grandma's House

Grandma likes to go all out on holidays. Pretty much every holiday we get to wear something festive on our heads. Just be glad I didn't post a picture of Ty! This Easter they got hooked up with huge Easter Baskets. They had a lot of fun!

Poor Jace!!!

I think everyone is hoping Jace will pick up on sports like his mom and dad. Jace loves any ball he can get.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lara B said...

Cute posts, but we want to see Ty with bunny ears on :) Your kids are so cute and look great in their Easter clothes. We hope you are all doing well. Love ya

meg said...

I agree. Let's see Ty's costume. After the track uni there is no shame. Glad to see something from you, I was starting to wonder what happened. And where do you find such cute dresses for your girls?

Stacy said...

I am glad to see that we aren't the only parents who threaten to take away our kids' prized possessions at bed time. You are still so dang cute.

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

Yeah I was wanting to run the marathon, and I started off running really well this winter. I threw my lower back out 2 months ago & haven't ran since. I can still feel a little pinch in my back, but I am going to try to start up again this week. You will have to give me a few pointers. I do't usually run competetively, but I do love it.