Brooke was super nervous for her first day thinking that the kids would all be bigger than her because it was an older grade. She was excited to see the same familiar faces in her class and loved her first day. She reported the bus (which we own) was super hot and the driver kept running over the curb.
Jace was so excited for pre-school he couldn't hardly stand it....when I dropped him off, he was still excited until one little boy started to cry...then another...then another...pretty soon they were all crying!!! It was so funny.
The next time he went to school, he took the camera in his backpack and whipped it out and took a picture of his teacher. No warning for anyone....I love this!
Kylie loves ANYTHING social so she naturally loves her preschool. She had her outfit picked out weeks in advance...
2 comments:
Super cute kids! Actually gorgeous. Hard to believe they are growing up so fast :) Weren't we just in college ourselves?
Cute kiddos! I heard the story about the first day on the bus and the driver running over the curb. Funny!
Post a Comment