Saturday, December 12, 2009

Family Pictures 2009



























11 comments:

Jaime said...

Those are so adorable. It makes me want to go out and get a professional photographer. I love them.

Anonymous said...

Super cute family!!! Your kids are looking so grown up!!

Brynne said...

Gorgeous pictures, beautiful family!!!

Jenilyn Anderson said...

I LOVE THOSE PICTURES!!! We are getting our family pictures in January, but ours never turn out that good! Your kids are so photogenic!

Becky said...

Those are some of the best family pictures I have ever seen!!!! So awesome! I need to do that with my family some time. . . .What a cute family!

Mortimer Family said...

Holly, I love these pictures!! Just think , next year you'll have another spot to fill!

sher said...

adorable!!!

Vickie said...

WOW! Those are great pics - but how can you go wrong with such great subjects?
And what's this about another spot to fill?

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

I love them, Grandma told us some good news about you, congrats!!!

sheila said...

Your kids are gorgeous just like you! You look great! I love how they all look like you are having fun as a family. Love the idea of you with your son and the girls with your hubby-so cute!

Emilee said...

Way cute.Love those pictures of you guys....awesome.
I love jace in his pictures