
Brooke's school had a little Halloween parade. The kids walked around the school with their costumes on! If you blinked, you missed them :)

Pumpkin carving is gross. I always make Ty do it. Grandma Carolyn, Grandpa Greg and Dani were up for a visit, so they got in on the action this year!

Kylie was very concerned that she did not look mean enough so she decided to growl a little and show her claws.

Pocahontas. Brooke has a strange obsession with Indians. She loves everything about them and so naturally she had to be one for Halloween.

Ty made the kids wait until dark to go out. They had a blast. We had Aaron over for Chili and Halloween food afterwards. It was a fun day!
3 comments:
Cute pics. I love what they chose to be, they look adorable!
Booke looks really tall compared to the kids around her, she must get that from her Mom :) Cute costumes! I added your blog to the sidebar of mine, I hope that's okay!
I meant Brooke with an R, oops!
Post a Comment