Thursday, July 9, 2009

I can't believe he is 2!

Jace turned 2 June 21st (better late than never). He has been such a blast to have in our family. He keeps us laughing and always has a huge smile on his face. I couldn't ask for a better little boy.
We celebrated a couple of days early on Uncle Adams Birthday with the traditional out to eat and cake and ice cream followed by presents. Jace's favorite gift was his t-ball set. He immediately picked his bat up and hit the ball right off the tee. I must admit I have never seen a little kid that is as coordinated as he is. He may only be 5'6" when he is grown, but he can sure throw and hit a ball! I wish I could freeze him at this squishy age. We love you Jace!!!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

wow - i cannot believe that he is 2 already either! What a cutie. WTG on your race by the way. I could never do that, not even if I was being chased!!!! ;)

Mortimer Family said...

I agree! I wish I could freeze Jake in time too...he has been so much fun lately. I feel so lucky to have ended our little family with his personality. It seems like just yesterday Jace was born. By the way, thanks again for the gift!