Thursday, March 12, 2009

You don't see this everyday.


We met this girl Alice who introduced us to this cool monkey. It is a pet monkey of some sort, although it looked like a stray. Friendly little monkey...at least we were hoping.

8 comments:

Kristen said...

Your trip looked amazing. I'm glad you got the experience to go. How fun! Glad you made it back safe and sound though :)

The Holmgrens said...

I want one!

Ndrhsrfamily said...

I kept waiting for the monkey to jump at you or try to steal your glasses or something! But he was just a nice little fella! Looks like you guys had a blast despite being sickly. I agree with The Holmgrens- I want one too!

sher said...

ah...a cruise sounds perfect right now. We did the tubing in caves in Belize and motor biked around Rowatan...so fun. The water looks AMAZING in the bahamas. Sweet good for you~

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

At least it wasb't one that would bite your face off or hands! That still freaks me out when I think of that poor lady.

Becky said...

Holly, what a blogging queen you are! Your trip looks so fun I am seriously jealous. What a cute little monkey- I'm glad you guys had a great trip!

Mikkel Williams said...

You are so dang toned, Holly. Will you be my personal trainer after the baby is born. I am really thinking about doing LOTOJA. You inspired me. If you want to be on a relay team, let me know. Although it wouldn't be competitive at all. I don't know if that is your cup of tea at all. But let me know if you are interested.

Mikkel

Calder Family said...

That is awesome! Let me tell you how jealous I was to read about your cruise post! It looked sooooo fun! Glad you got to get out of the Utah weather!