Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Cruise

I've been blogging up a storm tonight so good luck! We went on a 7 day Cruise to the Western Caribbean. It was a Christmas present and greatly appreciated. We had a blast despite the fact that I had a crappy cold the whole time that knocked me out!
This is a picture from Belize. We went cave tubing first, then to the zipline.
The zipline had 5 platforms. It was so fun. We loved it.
This is the Bahamas. The water was so warm. You can see our ship in the background. The ship was the Norwegian Pearl. It was really nice and clean. The food and service was awesome. We hit about 3 shows each night. We had a really good time!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Holmgrens said...

Holly, your cruise looked really fun. You look just the same. Like you haven't aged at all. You are very...what's the word, brave. I'm such a chicken. Justin would probably rather go on a cruise with you then me. We went on one after we got married and he spent most of his time with Krisanne. They went snorkling and stuff together, because I'm such a chicken. The alligator posting reminds me of the south. We saw alligators a couple times close to our house. It is scary. I have an alligator story, but this is too long.

Mortimer Family said...

Wow, what a great trip!! We're glad you're back though. It must have been pretty cool to be so up close and personal with the gators and the monkeys....and the guys on the cruise who "think" they can get away with being in a speedo!

The LaDuke Justice League said...

Wow, you got to see and do some incredible things!!! It makes me want to head out to sea:)