Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Christmas Eve and Day

Dani and Emi playing their part in the annual Gibbons Family Christmas program :). Ty doing his part in the program. My part is the narrator since I have no musical talent! I am a great narrator.
Brooke playing her Christmas pieces.
Jace, Kylie, Kaylie, and Bria singing jingle bells.
Grandma Carolyn always gets the kids a toy and an outfit that she shops all year for to make sure they are just perfect! So cute.
Jace got his fireman Jeep this year and Grandma Karie gave him his fireman outfit.
Boston is just glad to be here.
Kylie got her camera and Brooke got her DS. The kids also got their gymnastic mats this year.
I LOVE Christmas morning. I think the kids do too. :)
Christmas Eve is the event I look forward to all year. We have the BEST meal ever. We go bowling and play the left/right game and the steal the present game Santa comes and brings way way too many gifts. Such a blast!
Kids always get Christmas Jammies from Grandma Karie.
Santa Boston.
Ugly sweater party. Enough said.
Brooke with her Principal Mrs. Toolson after her Christmas program. She had had lunch with the principal that day for her reading accomplishments.
Brooke's program. She did a great job singing and on her part.

No comments: