
These pics got out of order...so pretend the first four pics are at the bottom! Here's Boston loving his first campfire...obviously.

Grandma Carolyn on rock patrol, Erik, Dan-Dan, Bria and Kylie.

Aunt Jeni with Boston. Nobody makes my kids smile and laugh like my sister Jeni. She has a way with kids.

My Dad "trying" to fix something like usual. :)

One of my favorite places on earth is our cabin in the Uintas. We love the great outdoors.

The kids and the family went on a hike. I had to stay back with Boston, but they found this beautiful little lake. Brooke, Kylie, Jace, Alyssa, Kaylie and Bria.

Grandma Carolyn holding Boston in the cabin when the rain forced us inside.

Aunt Emi doing story time. Only Emi would think to do that!

Our annual night walk...I remember being little and being so scared on the night walk. My dad once thought he saw some kind of animal and wanted to go see it. We didn't want to go, so he said wait here and ran off with the light. We were left standing alone in the dark!

Night walk. Jace refused to walk.

Looking at fish on the night walk. Its weird how well you can see the fish at night with a flashlight.

Kylie and Boston. Boston loved the mountains.

My dad could catch a fish anywhere, anytime. He's so good he could catch a fish even if there were no fish. He taught me to fish when I was tiny and I still love it. He would have me crawling up to fishing holes on my belly. Let me clarify. I love to catch the fish and release them. I don't do worms anymore or take fish off hooks. I just catch them. I am dang good too.

Brooke and Boston.

No this isn't a pretend picture, and yes, Aunt Dani is a great babysitter.

Nothing better than this.

Kids before our hike. I drove the 4-wheeler to this point. I was proud of myself.

Chillin in the trailer our awesome cousins let us take.

Boston. Such a sweetie. Did awesome on his first camping trip.

I love this bridge. You can always catch a fish here. Love the look on Kylie's face....

"The Bridge" in the background.

Classic smiles. Especially from Jace.

We always bring water shoes to walk in the river. Its stinkin cold!

Painting rocks with watercolor. Something we have done since we were little kids. Its funny how things never change and thats what I love about the cabin. :)

There it is! The cabin. Its little and old and quaint. I would never sleep in it, but I love it.
1 comment:
I love these pictures! They bring back TONS of memories. I loved that you're carrying on the traditions we'd always do when we were there. Your family is so stinking adorable, Holly!
Post a Comment