We blessed Boston on August 1st. It was a beautiful day and Ty's first day conducting in the new bishopbric. We had tons of support from our family and friends. Needless to say, I didn't snap one picture of Boston alone. Just some far away group shots....Here we are with my Uncle Dan, Aunt Chris and Autum. Grandma and Grandpa Perkins, My mom and Mike and Sierra.
The Baldridges made the trip from Mt. Home Idaho and Jerry and Judy from Pendleton.
Grandma and Granpa Jenson, Dad and Carolyn and Aunt Dani.
Maika and Kent Carlsen-who were married just a week prior and who I hooked up :).

3 comments:
I like dad's awkward arm. That's really cool. :)
Good job on the hook-up! You and your family are beautiful!
I think it's great how supportive your family is. You really have a good little family Holly, we will miss being close to you guys. I'm hoping to get you out here soon for a BBQ. Good luck with TOU, I know you'll do great!
Post a Comment