We loved having two girls in the Tueller dance review this year. Each girl performed 3 dances so we were definitely entertained. Kylie stole the show when they were doing introductions and she walked out super slow and froze in the middle of the stage with her little finger tips together. I laughed so hard! She told me her teachers told her to walk slow...
We had a great time with Grandma Ju-Ju and Grandpa Jer-Bear Haguewood. They were so helpful. I didn't do dishes or laundry once while they were here and we ate good too. They loved seeing the girls dance. Grandpa Mike came without Grandma (her dog was having babies) What a trooper!
Kylie was stripping down backstage when I went to get her. The helpers said she was Done dancing...They couldn't stop her! The dress rehearsals were the same day as the review. We were there all day!
Too cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment