Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Go Aggies!!!

One of our favorite things to do is watch the Aggies sporting events. Brooke got to attend a little Aggie cheer camp where she performed at half time. She loved it!
Brooke with her best buddies Halle and Brylee.
Look close and you can see Brooke the second one back on the middle line. After Brooke performed I went over to sit with her and left Ty with Jace and Kylie. It was perfect timing on my part, because Jace barfed all over right after I left...poor Ty!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Way to listen to your mother instincts - run away from all barf! I wish Lexi would do stuff like that. It was like pulling teeth to get her to do the Riverton High drill camp.

Stacy said...

Any one who loves the Aggies holds a piece of my heart. Woo hoo. She sure looks cute in her Aggie gear. I wish I lived in the Logan area.

doodooguru said...

Sounds like fun for your daughter. Maybe Jace was barfing because you made him watch the Aggies, he is probably a true blue cougar! :)