I am one who said I would never own a house dog...Well, I broke down. My mom raises Schnauzers and I couldn't resist anymore. The kids were shocked when they opened up a Real Dog on Christmas Eve and grandma's and Grandpa Burton's house. They thought it was a pretend dog until it moved...
The kids were in heaven as you can imagine.
Tux. 8 weeks old. Teacup Schnauzer. Such a sweet little guy. He better be as good a babysitter as I think he will.

2 comments:
We had a schnauzer and dachshund mix growing up...it was so fun. His name was Gizmo. Have fun with the house training...it's like having a new baby!
You are the nice/cool/fun mom for agreeing to the puppy... seriously! Hopefully Tux is still as cute in about 3 weeks! I didn't get to see the girls in their dresses... so cute... and way to score at Ross. See, our 1 hour time during dance is productive!!!
Post a Comment