The other day we had some of our good friends kids over. Jace and Ivy were due about a week apart. Jace came about a week earlier than Ivy. It is funny because Ivy's mom Carrie is a good friend of mine (the person who's fault it is I am running SLC marathon). One morning before Jace was discovered, we were coming home from the gym and Carrie told me her big secret that she was pregnant. I had no idea I was, but I had been feeling tired and light-headed. Carrie said I should take a preg test and sure enough, I was pregnant! Total surprise. Everyone thought we planned it. It was really fun to go through the pregnancy together.
Romy and Kylie are also really close in age. They are about 2 1/2ish. They had a good time. Kylie is a mild little kid and very kind hearted. She loves "Womy" and "Iby".
The best part was Kylie reading stories to Romy. They were so serious!
1 comment:
H- I love the pics!!! And nobody is crying in them-way to go! You win mother of the year. Thanks again for letting the girlas come play! Oh, and could Jace look any more like Ty? Seriously...
Post a Comment