Friday, February 15, 2008

Oh Man!

I have to apologize for the 50 posts in a row. I am trying to catch up. We are using our blog as a scrapbook I guess you can say. Anyhow, this was too funny. I was making dinner and Ty was feeding Jace. His phone rang and he HAD to get it. He left Jace with his food on the tray. Jace grabbed his spoon and went to town. Needless to say, I saw a learning opportunity for Ty and let him play.

4 comments:

meg said...

It is so great to think that we are keeping in touch. I love seeing all the pictures. Ty did a great job on Valentines. BTW, I think we should plan a Wirrick, King, Haguewood, Fernley, Belliston {and anybody else we think of} cruise about 3 years from now. That would be a blast!

Julia said...

What a great Valentine's Day! I want to see pictures of your new look. Jace is so cute; food is really an art project in the making. Your "princesses" are darling! How precious that Brooke was so sensitive to Pres. Hinckley's passing.

Lara B said...

Hi you guys! Your blog is so cute and so much fun to read. You all look like you are doing great. Hey Ty, give us a call sometime. I think you still have our number. Take care and let's get together. Love, The Bell's

Jenilyn Anderson said...

Oh wow. What a cutie. The other day, Derek came home and told me he made a blog and it reminded me to look at yours again. I couldn't believe how Brooke was so effected by Pres. Hinckley passing away. That is so sweet. I am glad we can keep in touch this way. This will be fun!